Cottage Rose

I live in a little home (cottage in Port Credit). We are currently renovating our older home and trying to keep the character while making it functional. I run a summer community camp for children and refurbish antique furniture during the year. My children keep me busy while working part-time.
My daily philosophy ...
"change the way you look at things and the things you look at change". keeps me positive.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's about time

Pictured here are my daughter's spending time together. The holidays were great for family time... but hectic.  I had to remind myself of what really is important and not to be overwhelmed by the imperfection of most things.
Loved seeing all the kids together. 
  No New Year's resolutions but a list of intentions...one of which is to add to my blog on a regular basis. Looking forward to 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Both your daughters are beautiful and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed some special family time over the holidays! Look forward to seeing some of your projects in 2011!

    ReplyDelete